Sunday, December 20, 2009

12.20.09

OK, I fell off the face of the earth. I admit it. However, I'm ramping up to start a new {blog} project with a dear friend of mine, so I thought I should start writing here again so that someone will know where to find me in mid-February when I migrate over to that project.

Things have been B-U-S-Y over here in New York City. It snowed last night which is beautiful and I've been making Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls. Work is demanding, but fun; we have FRIENDS and social commitments; we are still busy exploring all this city has to offer.

Tomorrow is Nathan's birthday, but he opened presents last night. I teased him that I think of him as a paper doll because, truly, everything I bought for him was something to wear. A new peacoat, jeans, sweater and messenger bag were under the tree waiting for him. Thankfully, he was excited about all of them.

We're not exchanging Christmas presents because of our late November LARGE purchase (oh yeah, we bought a TELEVISION while I away!), but if we were I would have four things on my Christmas list.

This year, I want:

1. A Canon Rebel. Yup. It's outlandish, but there you have it. We're planning to purchase one before we go to Paris and we've heard only great things.

2. A queen size quilt from Marie Madeline Studios. There is NO WAY I could make one cheaper for $130. Fantastic deal.

3. The oh-so-fabulous Joley tortoiseshell peeptoe heels from J.Crew. Unfortunately, I never bought them because I couldn't swallow that $178.00 price tag and now they are sold out. Whomp whomp. Maybe one day on eBay...

4. Donations to Charity:Water. Many of you can expect this for Christmas this year.

5. Both volumes of the GLEE soundtrack.

So, that's my list. What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. So, what's this about Paris???
    When are you going???
    Oh, yeah...Hope you had a fantastic Holliday down there in NYC!!

    ReplyDelete