Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9.1.09

Why, hello, September! I've been expecting you with great anticipation.

Today, I...

-woke up chilly underneath a blanket (it's 57 degrees out).

-will wear closed-toe shoes with a Lilly wrap dress.

-will buy my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year (and hope that it isn't as sweet as I remember since too sweet things make me gag now).

Today is Tuesday, so only 3 more days to go until we are in Charleston with our BFFs - eating hummus, touring plantations (including the Bigelow TEA plantation!), taking long walks, laughing at each other's stories, having soysage for breakfast and playing word games. It's going to be fabulous!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you haven't lost your fervor for southern living! Enjoy Charleston.

    Belton

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want a Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea! I hope you have a wonderful visit to Charleston. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds lovely. it was 60 when i woke up this morning which meant an extra long walk in the park for pete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, darling... I usually lighten the number of pumps on my flavored coffees... 1-2 pumps, rather than 3.. then you get less sweet. particularly if you're drinking nonfat milk or soy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John and I had a zeugma refresher session this weekend!

    Crazytown. When I think of y'all's coming, I think primarily of your coming because, of course, we correspond leaps and bounds more than Nathan and I do, but OH.MY.GOD, when I remember that this weekend entails NATHAN, TOO. I relive cozy happiness that I felt when we made our "She was full of cake and possibilities" quilt square. SO EXCITED.

    Pretty sure I'm going to blog about zeugmas tomorrow. Yep. Done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With that description of the East Coast weather, I am even more grateful I now live in the South.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great time:-) Can't wait to hear about the tea place sounds amazing. And don't forget to post your fall playlist.

    ReplyDelete