Saturday, January 2, 2010

1.2.10

Well, it's a whole new decade, eh? 2009 was awesome and I can't wait to enjoy 2010.

So far, 2010 has been the laziest year of my life. I'm sipped tea, knitted and napped for the past two days. I have not washed or folded laundry or left the house other than to buy groceries one block away. It has been glorious.

I did however finish a knitting project and we've taken in way too much Half-Ton Teen/Dad/Mom shows. WAY too many.

I figure the busyness can ramp up again next week and I'm going to soak in this laziness while I can. Did y'all have a happy new year?

1 comment:

  1. This is truly inspiring. Barbara Kingsolver will be presenting writers' workshops at the San Miguel Writers Conference in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico February 19-23 2010. I just signed up. It looks like a rare opportunity to meet her. Are you going?

    ReplyDelete