Saturday, August 22, 2009

8.23.09

Ah...IKEA. I ventured out to the affordable design superstore today via water taxi (!) and it did not disappoint. I made a few purchases - namely, a pillow that I L-O-V-E. I also fell in love with a gorgeous armchair (see here) and next time someone with a car is heading to IKEA, I'm hoping to go along to purchase this beauty.

When I got home, I caught up on a lot of work (boo for working on weekends) and I just finished, so I'm browsing Apartment Therapy to wind down. I stumbled upon this interesting post about displaying your Le Creuset cookware in your kitchen. Is your cookware on display? Mine is always out. I have a 3 1/2 quart in Caribbean Blue and it so perfectly matches my kitchen that I can't bear to keep it in a cabinet. Also, I use it ALL the time. I have practically given up on all of my other pots.

1 comment:

  1. My red tea kettle is always out and ready to put to use. It is the only piece I own but I love it.

    ReplyDelete